200 grams paneer chunk
1 tbsp oil / butter
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp ginger garlic – crushed
2 green chillies – finely chopped
1 big onion – finely chopped
1 small capsicum – finely chopped
1 small carrot – finely chopped
1/2 cup spinach leaves – finely chopped
1 cup soya chunks / soya granules soaked
salt to taste
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
– Heat oil in a pan. Add the cumin seeds to it. Once they begin to splutter, add the crushed ginger garlic and green chillies to it and saute for a while.
– Add the onions to it and saute until they become translucent and slightly golden brown in colour.
– Add the capsicum and carrots and saute for a while.
– Add the spinach leaves and saute well and let the vegetables cook on a low flame.
– Blend the soaked soya chunks and get a chunky yet paste like consistency.
– Add the soya paste to the vegetables. Then add salt, red chlli powder, coriander powder and Tata Sampanna Chicken Masala.
– Saute for a while and then add little quantity of boiled and mashed potatoes.
– Add some fresh coriander and mint leaves and mix well. Also add few small pieces of cashewnuts.
– Take the paneer sheets and cut them into thin slices.
– Add the filling on one slice and then put the other paneer slice over it. Cut it into two halves.
– Dip it in conflour mixed wih water and then immediately coat it with the oats.
– Shallow fry this in hot oil. Keep flipping and let it cook on all the sides.
– Once they are ready, cut the kebabs further into pieces.
– Serve hot with some green chutney on the side.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kanak’s Kitchen Menu ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Delicious Appetizers / Starters Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/UtVxqe
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/ehEbMv
Easy To Cook Chicken Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/YOXUli
Authentic Chinese Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/qnqrc2
Yummy and Lip Smacking Desserts ➔ https://goo.gl/Grgh01
Irresistible Healthy Sweets ➔ https://goo.gl/aBnAeH
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook ➔ https://www.facebook.com/kanakskitchen/
Instagram ➔ http://instagram.com/kanakskitchen/
Google+ ➔ https://plus.google.com/+KanaksKitchen
Twitter ➔ https://twitter.com/kanakskitchen
Subscribe here ➔ http://goo.gl/z8RCxr